- Page 1: Grammar Correction 1: Noun
- Page 2: Grammar Correction 2: Pronoun
- Page 3: Grammar Correction 3: Adjective
- Page 4: Grammar Correction 4: Verb
- Page 5: Grammar Correction 5: Adverb
- Page 6: Grammar Correction 6: Preposition
- Page 7: Grammar Correction 7: Conjunction
Grammar Correction 1: Noun
Grammar Correction 1: Based on Word-Noun
1. Incorrect: He bought two bread.
1. Correct: He bought two loaves.
2. Incorrect: He wrote a poetry.
2. Correct: He wrote a poem.
3. Incorrect: The weather of this place is suitable for me.
3. Correct: The climate of this place is suitable for me.
4. Incorrect: I am listening forecast of today’s climate.
4. Correct: I am listening forecast of today’s weather.
5. Incorrect: My mother will pay my schooling fees.
5. Correct: My mother will pay my school fees.
6. Incorrect: Put your sign here.
6. Correct: Put your signature here.
7. Incorrect: Quote the poem from heart.
7. Correct: Quote the poem from memory.
8. Incorrect: Get this poem by memory.
8. Correct: Get this poem by heart.
9. Incorrect: It is a good number of money.
9. Correct: It is a good amount of money.
10. Incorrect: He bought two pairs of shoes.
10. Correct: He bought two pair of shoes.
11. Incorrect: He gave me two hundreds dollar.
11. Correct: He gave me two hundred dollar.
12. Incorrect: The sceneries of this place are beautiful.
12. Correct: The scenery of this place is beautiful.